Wednesday 1 June 2011

Caravan Park Speedo boy 3

Hi guys, this is the 3rd story in the Caravan Park Speedo boy series. There is one more story in this series please email me if you would like me to keep writing. gayspeedoguy@gmail.com.

In early 1992 I was staying in a Caravan Park in a small town in Queensland called Kurrimine Beach, Kurrimine is about 20 minutes south of the town I lived in at the time Innisfail. Innisfail is a small town but I had managed to meet several bent guys and had a ‘gay old time’ with them! At the time I was 16 years old and had my friend Cameron staying with me after my mother was called back to Innisfail to look after my grandfather who had taken ill. Cameron and I had been fooling around together for a few months and he had the biggest cock I had ever seen! He was about 9.5 inches long and very thick at the base, it tapered up to a slender 5 inches girth at the top just under the mushroom head. Cameron was a good looking 16 year old, he had red hair and milky white skin, he was very skinny but had legs that could stop traffic. Years of riding his bike had resulted in two tree trunk legs that went all the way up to his bum and then they got cheeky.

Cameron was a big fan of footy shorts at that age (still is) footy shorts are very short shorts that are made of a sleek nylon material that forms over all the bumps and lumps on a man’s body. Footy shorts or “footys” were very popular in the early 90’s in Queensland and I spent most of my time looking at the bulges of guys walking around me. I had known I liked guys for a few years by this point and had had my share of sexual experiences with guys. I had sucked a few guys off and a few guys had sucked me off, I had also partaken in mutual masturbation with a couple of guys. At the age of 16 I had never had anal sex with a guy but I knew Cameron was not going to be the guy I tried that with, he was a straight guy but was happy to let me suck him off, I don’t know how he justified it to himself but I knew he really was straight as he never so much as looked at another guy.

After Mum had left us alone at the beach 2 days ago, I had sucked Cameron off several times. The poor boy couldn’t do anything without either my hand on his dick or my mouth on it! We would sit there watching TV in the caravan and I would be playing with his bulge, or pulling him off, when he was done and sprayed his cum all over the floor I would leave him alone for an hour or two and have another go. When he was 16 Cameron used to cum very quickly, so I leaned that if I wanted to suck him off for a longer amount of time I needed to get him off a few times before I went down on him he would then be able to last for about 20 minutes. So I would plan my attack, I would get him off about 3 times by wanking him or licking his nipple while he wanked himself and he would cum in a couple of minutes, then when I was ready for some real fun I would call him over into the bed strip him off, open his legs and climb on top of him. I made sure I left my shorts or speedos on so I didn’t freak him out. I would rub myself on top of him with while we made out. I know I said Cameron was straight, and I do believe he was (and is) but kissing was new this week, I had tried kissing him when we fooled around at home but he never went for it, I was very glad for this new development.

As we laid there kissing and rubbing Cameron would get harder and harder, he would lay there with his eyes closed kissing me back as passionately as I was kissing him. I might have to instigate anything sexual with Cameron but once I had he was right there with me! After kissing and rubbing for a while I would move down and kiss a line from his mouth, down his chin to his neck down to his chest. From there I would lick his nipples for a few minutes giving each one a slight nibble at the same time, this was all about prolonging it, it was a guilty pleasure for me. Sometimes when I was worshiping his nipples he would reach down to try and grab his cock but I would always have it wedged between his body and my chest. I loved the feeling of his hard cock against me. From his nipples I would kiss and lick a line from his chest down his tummy to his belly button. Because his cock was so big this is where I would find the head of his cock.

By this time Cameron was always ready to blow and I knew, from experience, that if I just put it in my mouth at this stage he would blow right away so I would lick and kiss his nice full hefty balls for a few minutes. When I was ready, and not before, I would take a hold of his cock and put just the tip between my lips. This always went the same way. When I grabbed it, his cock would jump and I would have to give it a good grip so it didn’t jump right out of my hand. When it touched my lips Cameron would take a deep breath and hold it for a few seconds before blowing it out between his clenched teeth. I would give the tip a little lick while squeezing the head a little. I would then work my way down the head of his cock to try to take more of his massive shaft in then I had been able to take the time before. After a few days at the beach I was able to take most of the monster into my mouth but still had a bit to go.

Once I started to work his cock up and down Cameron would start moaning softly and sometimes he would put his hand down and run it through my hair. I loved it when he did that, it felt tender and loving so I would moan a little onto his cock when it did it. I knew having a guy moan when he sucked you off felt good because the guy at Etty Bay (see one of my previous stories) had done it to me. Cameron would always moan more when I did so I knew he liked it too. After a while he would start breathing fast and I would know that the prize of his teen cum wasn’t far away. I would work it faster and harder until he curled his toes and clenched his eyes and I would hold on for dear life. I don’t know why but he would always try to pull his dick out of my mouth when he was ready to cum but I was not having a bar of it! I wanted to swallow every drop!

When he had cum he would get up and we would get dressed and go to the park’s bathroom block for a shower. Back in Innisfail as soon as he blew is load he would change, he wouldn’t want to talk and would just get up and go for a shower, he would wash for about 15 minutes, towel off and get dressed before having a quick awkward conversation about school, TV or something mundane and make an excuse to leave. I have to admit I didn’t mind as when he came I just wanted to get myself off and have a nap so I would pull myself off while he was in the shower and fall asleep when he left.

The last few days had been different, I didn’t know why but I liked the way things were going. Cameron still didn’t initiate anything with me but he was all over me then I started his motor purring. Today things changed again.

In the afternoon Cameron and I had been in the pool splashing around in only our speedos when Kevin had come in, I went over and whispered to Cameron that the new guy in the pool was Kevin the guy I fooled around with the night of my birthday Cameron had decided he didn’t like him as he didn’t think it was cool that he played up on his girlfriend. I had been worried about us running into Kevin since I had told Cameron about it. Now that it happened Cameron just wanted to go back to the van and watch TV. I was happy with this because I didn’t want him to make a scene. We swam over to the ladder and climbed out, Cameron first and then me. When Cameron climbed out of the pool I heard Kevin gasp, I couldn’t blame him, the boy had a great bum. When I climbed out he didn’t make a sound, ‘been there don’t that’ I thought and turned to look at him. Kevin was smiling and gave me a thumbs up. I didn’t smile or anything and just turned around and walked after Cameron.

Once we got back to the van we hung our towels over the guide ropes for the annex and went inside in just our speedos. Cameron flicked the TV on to the Oprah show and we sat on the edge of the bed in silence. Cameron had a hell of a temper on him and I had seen him get pissed off with guys at school who picked on him or tried to take something of his. I didn’t know why he was acting like this it’s not like Kevin took his teddy for God’s sake. After a while of watching Oprah prattle on about something or other Cameron said “did he suck you off?” “Yes he did” I said. “Oh, did you like it?” he asked? “Yeah man, it was great”. “Good” he said “How, ummmm, what did he do?” “He sucked me off and made me cum mate, that’s all”. Cameron didn’t say anything again for a while and I felt funny sitting there in my speedos. I looked over at his bulge a few times and there wasn’t any movement there. I didn’t know how to break his mood so I didn’t. We just sat there and watched on as people spilled their guts on the TV.

Once the show was over Cameron put his hand on my leg and looked me in the eye. He didn’t say anything but moved in to kiss me. I was shocked, I wasn’t expecting him to ever make a move let alone when he was all quiet and pissed off. While he kissed me he moved his hand up my leg slowly, I could feel my cock growing in my speedo. I was embarrassed at that moment thinking that he would be disappointed when he got the top of my leg. He had seen my cock of course but had never touched it. I knew he had never touched another guys cock other than his and I knew it would feel tiny compared to his and I guess it was. As I said Cameron was packing 9.5 inches of cut man meat while I had only 6 inches uncut myself. Where he was starting to grow pubes, I was bald. I had caught him looking at my cock a few times over the last few days but didn’t think a lot of it. I forgot about my embarrassment when I felt his finger touch the base of my balls through my speedo. He stopped kissing me and looked down at what he was doing. He put his hand around my cock that was tenting and straining my speedos. I wanted to tell him to take it out but thought if I said anything to him he might stop and freak out.

He pushed me gently back on the bed and came up to my face and kissed me. He was more passionate then I had ever seen him. He was lying on his side kissing me and rubbing his hand on my rock hard cock and I liked where this was going. He stopped kissing me and moved his head away and said “I don’t know what I’m doing man I want to go slow ok?” I looked at him and smiled “As slow as you want to go man, are you sure you want to do this?” He didn’t say anything to me, just smiled and kissed me again. After a few minutes he stopped kissing me again and moved down to my nipple, the little shit knew this move from me, but then again I think all his moves were going to come from me and I knew they worked because they worked on him. Cameron licked my left nipple for a few minutes and then gave it a little nibble, he was a little bit rougher then I was with him but I wasn’t going to stop him because I didn’t want to stop him!

After some nipple play Cameron moved right to my cock, he laid there leaning on one arm looking at the bulge in my speedo, I laid there looking down at my 16 year old straight friend as he looked at the tent my rock hard cock was making. He put his hand out and pulled on the draw string of my blue speedo until the knot came undone, from there he pulled the front of my speedo out and gripped my hard cock. He pulled it out of my speedo and I noticed him lick his lips. Seeing Cameron lick his lips while holding my dick was just about more than I was able to handle and I thought I was going to blow my wad as soon as his mouth got close to my cock. He sat up and grabbed both sides of my speedo and tried to pull them down, I lifted my bum so he would be able to pull them down. He got up off the bed and took them all the way off. He still had his speedos on but didn’t make a move to take them off. I noticed there was movement in there but he wasn’t hard as he got when I played with his cock, I assumed at the time he was nervous.

He looked down at me laying there on the bed naked in that small caravan in the bed he had laid in that morning for a blow job. The windows were all closed and the curtains drawn so no one would see what was going on in the van so it was hot as hell in there. Cameron looked me in the eye and smiled, he got between my legs and put the head of my cock in his mouth. I couldn’t help but let out a little moan of my own. I had been thinking about this moment for months, thinking about ways I could get him to suck me off, imagining how it would happen, what we would be doing leading up to the event but sitting watching the Oprah show not talking to each other was not one of the scenario’s I came up with.

Cameron had the head of my cock in his mouth and didn’t know what to do, to give him a hint I moved my hips back and forth, he took the tip and moved his head up and down on my cock. It didn’t feel too good but I was so turned on that it was him that I didn’t care. After a few minutes I felt his tongue come into play, it might have been the first time the boy had sucked on a cock but I was convinced his tongue had been in training for years, that thing was darting all over the head of my cock. After about 5 minutes Cameron took my cock out of his mouth and said “Sorry man, my mouth his sore”. “Thanks ok man, that was awesome” I said. I reached down to pull myself off the rest of the way but he beat my hand away, and put his hand around my cock. He sat up and looked down at it in his hand he slowly pulled the foreskin up to cover my dick head and then slowly pulled it down. The look on his face was awesome, he looked like he was having a good time! He started to speed up and it didn’t take long for me to drop my load all over his hand, the shaft of my dick and all over the base of my cock. He sat there with his hand still on my cock as it started to go down, he was eyeing all the cum all over my cock and his hand. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment and he took his hand away. I opened my eyes a little in time to see him lick a little bit of my cum off his hand.

Cameron got up and grabbed a tea towel, he wiped his hand and passed it to me so I could also clean up. I sat on the edge of the bed wiping up my cum and pulled him over. I went for his cock but he stepped back “Nar man, I don’t want to cum right now” He said. “Why” I said hurt. He looked down at me, looked me in the eye and said “I just wanted to get you off man, I have been thinking about it for ages and wanted to try it. It was good but I’m not in the mood for a blow job right now.” I was worried that this had ruined everything. “Are we ok man” I said. “Yeah babe” he said and kissed me on the lips. I knew we would be ok but didn’t know if he would ever suck me off again.

I hope your enjoyed the story. Your feedback helps keep me going. Please email me gayspeedoguy@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment