Thursday 2 June 2011

Caravan Park Speedo boy 4

Hi Guys, this is the fourth and final chapter of the Caravan Park Speedo boy series. I hope you enjoy, please feel free to send me an email to let me know that you think?

My name is Jamie and in January 1992 I was staying at a caravan park in a small Queensland town called Kurrimine beach. I had a friend from school spending a week with me since my mother had had to go back to our home town of Innisfail to look after her father who was very sick. My friend Cameron and I had been fooling around like rabbits over the last few days and things were going from good to better every day. A week ago I had blown Cameron several times at his house and mine (as well as in an empty classroom at school) but he had not so much as looked at my cock. In the last few days we had started kissing and he had even blown me a few times. I was walking around like the man of the century, I was sure that everyone in the park knew what we were up to as we would disappear into the van for hours on end only come out to go for a dip in the pool or to walk down to the shop always wearing only our speedos but I didn’t care.

On the 4th day Cameron was at the beach with me we went to the reception to get the paddles and ball for the table tennis table, for the first time in ages we were both wearing shorts as we had put our speedos and some other clothes into the washing machine for a wash because they were starting to smell from being on our teen bodies for days on end. By the time I was 16 I was a bit of a sexual deviant, I had developed a fetish for speedos, Lycra bike pants and footy shorts. I loved the way they looked on guys, I loved the way these items showed off a guy’s bulge, I loved looking at men’s bulges when they walked and the way their bulges would move around when they walked. I loved wearing them too, I loved seeing men looking at me, staring at my bulge and looking for it to move. I loved the look on their face seeing me, a hot 16 year old walking around in a tight pair of speedos showing off my teen bulge, the way they look looked at me turned me on so much that I would often become very hard giving the men even more of a show. I remember one guy at the pool looking so intently that he walked into a pole and fell flat to the floor, I think I made his day when I went over and offered my hand to help him up. He wasn’t my type, a bit old for me, but I loved the way he looked at me.

When we got to reception in our footy shorts (only our footys) the girl on the reception looked us both up and down and a nice big smile crossed her lips, I think she was looking more at Cameron seeing as at about 6 foot tall he looked a bit more like her age, I on the other hand was a little bit shorter but better built. It was odd looking at us, as a swimmer I had a good body but because Cameron spent so much time riding his bike he had the legs, I had thought a couple of times that together we made the perfect teenage boy. From the waist up I was great and from the cock down, Cameron could attract anyone! She asked us if she could help us while looking directly at Cameron’s caged teen meat, I knew what she was looking at. The problem was that all of our other clothes were in the wash including jocks, speedos everything so the two of us were free balling. This wasn’t a big issue for me, when I was soft my cock was only about 4 inches long and my shorts gave about a 2 inch cover past my cock head. Cameron on the other hand had been blessed, the boys cock was at least 6 inches long when it was soft and grew to 9.5 inches when hard. The problem was that when he started to get excited (and it didn’t take much) his cock would start to grow and the bigger it got the longer it got, it didn’t take much before it started to peak out the bottom of his shorts.

Luckily we got out of the reception without his cock making a cameo appearance and headed to the table tennis table to kill some time while we waiting for the washing to be done. Neither of us were very good at the game but we had some fun trying to have a go. I loved watching Cameron play, when he ran around the end of the table I would be able to see his cock head when his shorts rode up a bit. Everything he did was sexy and he didn’t even know he was doing it. I would hit the ball as hard as I could so he would miss it and it would end up in the garden behind him and he would have to bend over and I could get a good view of his bum. We kept playing for a while when Kevin walked out of the Bar and over to where we were. Cameron and I had not seen him since the pool and had been trying to avoid him, I mean, when is he going home? He walked over to me and said “Hi Jamie, how you going?” I’m good thanks Kevin, how are you?” I answered. Cameron shot me a look letting me know that he wanted to go back to the van, he picked up the bats and ball and walked back to reception to hand them back in. When he was out of ear shot Kevin said “what’s your mates problem?” “I told him what we did and what I saw you doing in the restaurant with your girlfriend.” “Oh ok” he said, “a little judgmental eh? I don’t care, he is fucking hot though”. “Yeah he is” I said smiling very proudly. He grinned at me and asked “so is he a top or a bottom?” At the time I had no idea what he meant by that but luckily I didn’t have to answer because Cameron came back.

Cameron walked past me and just kept walking towards the van “You coming Jamie?” he asked. “Yep mate, right behind you” I said. I looked at Kevin and turned to follow Cameron back to the van. I suspected I was in for a bit of a fight for talking to Kevin but I had to admit seeing him again I had kind of forgiven him. When I got back to the van Cameron was sitting in the annex with a book, I guess he wanted me to think that he hadn’t been waiting the 3 minutes it had taken me to walk back and I might have believed him if the book he was holding was the right way up, I couldn’t help it, I walked up to him grabbed the book and tuned it the right way up before handing it back to him. I didn’t feel like fighting with him so I went into the van and turned on the TV without saying a word. I laid on the bed watching TV and felt myself dose off to sleep. By the time I woke up it was dark and Cameron came into the van with a big smile on his face. “Come on sleepy head, get up”. Wow I thought, he is in a better mood” I got up and followed him out into the caravans annex. I was shocked to see Kevin sitting on one of the camp chairs smiling at me. What the fuck is going on I thought.

As I stepped out of the van I noticed that Kevin was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts and couldn’t help wondering if my straight friend had come over to the dark side. I sat down in one of the other camp chairs and looked at the two of them. They both smiled back at me without saying a thing for a few minutes. Kevin was the first to talk “I thought I should come and sort things out with my new mate Cameron here”. “OK” I said, not knowing what else to say. Cameron looked puzzled “Its ok Jamie, Kevin explained everything to me”. “Yeah” Kevin said “That girl in the pub is my girlfriend but we are both bi-sexual so we both screw around with other people. I didn’t tell her because, well you’re a bit younger than the other guys I have been with”. I still just sat there and didn’t have anything to say, what could I say? “Come on Jamie” Kevin said, were all going back to my motel room for some dinner and air-con.” With that Cameron walked over to the canvas flap of the annex and bent over to undo the zipper. I noticed Kevin looking at his arse and realised I was missing out at looking at it too. Once the zipper was up Cameron stepped out and Kevin got up and followed. I have to admit I wasn’t sure I wanted to go, I knew Kevin would come onto Cameron and I was worried that Cameron would freak out and want to bash him up or something. I think part of me was worried that Cameron would want to fool around with him, and him and I would stopp sucking each other off.

Cameron poked his head back into the annex and said “Come on babe, its ok, come with us”. Damn him, I thought, the little shit called me babe, I can’t say no when he does that! I followed him out and the three of us walked to Kevin’s Motel room. I made sure I was at the back to I could look at both their bums walking up the stairs and let me just say that was an awesome show. Kevin’s pale blue boxer shorts framed his bum well and Cameron’s footys looked great from the back. When we got to the top of the stairs they waited for me and we all walked into the room together. Last time I was in this room I hadn’t taken much notice of it because I knew what was coming and was full of nervous energy. This time I knew nothing sexual was going to happen because Cameron wouldn’t have a bar of it. The room was nice, much nicer then the van the two of us were in. It had carpeted flooring and a nice little kitchenette. There were two double beds with a door in between them, I knew from last time that this was the bathroom. At the end of each bed was a kitchen chair with two more pulled up to a kitchen table that held a TV.

We all chose a chair each and Kevin asked what we wanted for dinner as it was his shout. We talked about the options for a while and we decided on fish and chips from the pub. As we were underage Kevin was the only one who was able to go to the pub alone so he went down to the pub to order and pick up dinner. As soon as I heard him go down the stairs I flew around and started pumping Cameron with questions. He told me that Kevin had come by the van shortly after I fell asleep and the two of them had sat down together and had a good chat, he said that Kevin was a nice guy and had explained to him about his girlfriend. Kevin had told Cameron that his parents were very religious and that to put them off his trail he had hooked up with his school friend Lauren. He told Cameron that Lauren and him had fooled around a few times in high school and did love each other but also wanted to experience other people, it worked for them so they stayed together.

I told Cameron that I was worried that Kevin was going to try to get into his pants but he told me Kevin and him had talked about it and he knew that I was the only guy Cameron was attracted to and that he wouldn’t even try it on him. I asked him if that was the case why the hell were we in the room. Cameron didn’t answer me, instead he walked over to me and kissed me on the lips. We broke the kiss when Kevin walked back into the room. He was holding three take-out food containers that smelt awesome. He put them on the table and we sat down together to eat. Trust me when I say that two horny teenaged boys staying in a caravan together don’t spend a lot of time cooking so we had been living on grilled cheese on toast so this was a real treat. Cameron and I sat there inhaling the food while Kevin sat there eating and talking, he told us that Lauren was out with a girl tonight and that he hoped the girl she was seeing was a good looking as the two boys he had in his room at the moment. I thought Cameron might have gotten pissed off at that but he stopped eating long enough to smile back at him.

Cameron and I finished eating and pushed our chair back a little. I caught Cameron looking down at my cock in my footys and smiling at me. I looked at the bulge in his shorts and was surprised to see that it was growing! I was confused, did he want me to grab it in front of another guy? I thought about it for a moment but decided not to do it because if I was reading the signals wrong He would be embarrassed and angry. I decided to play it cool and see where he was going with this. We both sat there talking to Kevin, we learned that he was in uni studying to be a teacher and that when he was done he would teach at the religious school his parents ran. He told us that he never wanted to be a teacher but his folks had talked him into it. Once he was finished eating he got up and offered us a drink, Cameron and I both took a beer and we sat around talking and drinking our beer.

When he finished his beer Cameron got up and walked to the bathroom, even with the door closed we could hear him peeing and we giggled at the sound. When he came back into the room I turned to look at him and was shocked to see that he was sporting a massive hard on. I think Kevin and I saw it at the same time because I heard a gasp come from him seeing a cock that had only been around for 16 years tenting out a pair of footy shorts the way his was. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing the boy was hard as a rock and seeing he had been peeing only moments ago it must have meant that he got very hard very fast. I assumed that he must have played with his cock after he went to the toilet.

Cameron walked over to me and stood beside me looking down at me. “It’s rude to let a guy with a hard on wait Jamie” Kevin said looking at me. I looked up at Cameron with a confused look on my face but when I saw the devious smile on Cameron’s face I knew what he wanted me to do. I reached out my hand and rubbed his cock through his footy shorts. “Why don’t you guys go over to the bed” Kevin said in a low voice. Cameron didn’t say anything but pulled away from my grasp and walked over to the bed. He dropped his shorts and sat on the edge of the bed waiting for me. I walked over and stood near him, he reached out and pulled my shorts down too. He laid back on the bed and I joined him. Once we were both positioned on the bed beside each other Kevin stook up, dropped his boxers and pulled a chair up at the end of the bed facing us. I didn’t know why he had in mind but quickly learned that I liked having a guy watch me with another guy. Cameron moved himself so his face was down by my cock and blew his hot breath on it. “fuck man that’s hot” Kevin said it a low soft voice.” He must have enjoyed being egged on and put the head of my dick into his mouth. The boy had been getting better at sucking cock and didn’t need to be prompted anymore so I just lied there and enjoyed the service he was giving me.

After a few minutes Kevin said “Wow Cam, you give awesome head, Why don’t you suck him for a while Jamie?” Cameron took my cock out of his mouth and we swapped. I got down between his legs and bent over to put his cock in his mouth. I knew Kevin would be enjoying this as my virgin boy hole was right there less than half a meter from Kevin’s admiring eyes. While I was bobbing my mouth up and down on Cameron’s rock hard cock I felt a hand reach between my legs and stoke my balls. Man that felt awesome. While I was sucking on Cameron’s cock for all I was worth I felt the hand move from my balls to my hard teen rod. Kevin was going to join in, this was going to be so hot. I had to move my legs apart so that he could get a good grip on my cock and give it a good tug but it was all worth it. Cameron was getting an awesome blow job but I was only getting a hand job, it didn’t seem fair to me. Just as I was thinking of moving and asking Kevin to suck me off I felt something I had never felt before, I felt Kevin’s hot breath on my anus. He was breathing very slowly and concentrating it on my boy hole. It was such a shock I thought I was going to bite done on Cameron’s dick but being an expert cock sucker I managed to not lose my stride.

This went on for a few minutes until the sensation changed again. I was getting used to this new feeling on my balloon knot when I felt his tongue on my arse. This was too much of a shock for me, I had enjoyed the breathing but wasn’t sure about the rimming. I took Cameron’s cock out of my mouth and turned my head around to see what was going on. Kevin had his face buried in between my butt cheek, he had one hand waking my cock and the other hand wanking his own. The scene of him working me over was so hot that I wanted to do something too so I went back to sucking Cameron off. The thing was that as I had not milked Cameron for a few hours he came as soon as I put his cock back in my mouth. I savoured the taste of his cum in my mouth for a few minutes before he wriggled his legs out of my little tangle and moved to the other bed. I was surprised to see him lay on the bed and watch the little show Kevin and I were putting on. Kevin asked me to turn over and lay on my back, when I had he picked up my legs and opened them up wide. This allowed him to access my teen hole again with his tongue and wank me more easily.

Cameron watched us for a while before coming back to the bed and taking Kevin’s hand off my cock and put it in his mouth. WOW, having these two guys working me over was hot. I laid there with my eyes closed experiencing everything that was happening to me. Every couple of minutes Kevin would try to put his hot wet tongue inside me but it was too tight. So after a while I felt his tongue go away and a wet slippery finger running around the outside of my hole. Cameron was working my cock hard by the time Kevin managed to get his finger through my virgin ass force field. The feeling of his finger slipping into my bum was more than I could take, I had never blown my load in Cameron’s mouth but I did this time. The poor guy wasn’t expecting it and coughed and ran to the bathroom and spat it out. When I came Kevin slipped his finger out of my anus and closed his eyes very tight. I wasn’t able to see his cock but by how fast he was jerking it I knew he was coming too.

When Cameron came back he laid beside me in the bed for a bit while we all laid there talking about what had just happened. Cameron and I went for a shower together but spent most of the time kissing and touching each other. He said that this was Kevin’s idea but he had thought it would be hot and that I would love it. He was right, the problem was that now I had had something in my bum I wanted more, and I knew that Cameron was the more I wanted in there.

This is the last story in this series. I will be writing more stories about Jamie that will feature Cameron but they will not take place at the Caravan Park. Please let me know what you thought about these stories via email – gayspeedoguy@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing "climax" to this series. I'm continuing to read on to catch up.
    How come no other comments before, I wonder? This is SO hot!

    ReplyDelete