Wednesday 13 June 2012

In the beginning.


In the beginning.
This is the 21st story I have written about the sexual exploits of my younger days. It started as a way for me to get these stories off my chest and to share them with you but it has become more about me enjoying knowing that others are getting off reading about the stuff that got me off as a teenager. I was looking through my other stories and noticed that I had never told the story that started it all off. I have never shared with you how I got into Cameron’s pants the first time.  If you have read any of my other stories before you will know this but for everyone else, these stories take place in the 1990’s when I was a teen ager and lived in a small town in Queensland Australia called Innisfail. I went to the local state high school and lived with my Mother in a 2 bedroom unit overlooking the catholic high school. Cameron was the first guy I ever fooled around with, he was a nice guy back then but also was a bit of a loner, he hadn’t had a great life up to that point and he wasn’t very popular. He wasn’t a classically good looking teenager but he wasn’t ugly either, I guess he was just awkward. I noticed something about Cameron right away, he had something I had never seen in a guy before… A fucking huge bulge in the front of his footy shorts! 

By the time I hit grade 8 I knew I was gay, no one else knew but I knew. I always found myself looking at the other boys and always had a crush on some guy in school or another. This was complicated by the fact that my mother was a very religious person and would have kicked me out of home if she found out so I had to keep it to myself. This led to a lot of self-hatred to the point that I would cry myself to sleep after masturbating thinking about a boy from school. But it didn’t stop me, I would see Cameron at school and think about him all the time, I worked my way into his group of friends because I wanted to get to know him and it worked, there were 3 of us, Cameron, Alan and me, the three musketeers, none of us were popular but we had each other. I also had other friend from my swim club but these were the guys I hung out with every day at school. Alan was nothing special, I knew him from my mother church and he know me. He was a weedy looking guy, short and weighted about 40 kg wet. There were rumours that he had grabbed another guys dick in grade 7 but he denied it so I let it go.

One Saturday he came over to my house with his mum, It was the first time he and I had hung out alone and I didn’t know what to think. We went into my room and listened to the radio for a while, we got to talking about school and how much of a cock head so and so was. I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said no but he did like someone. I asked him who he liked but he didn’t want to tell me, all he would say is that he was worried it was the same person that I liked. By that point I knew that I wanted to get in Cameron’s pants but I didn’t think there was any more too it so it didn’t twig that he was talking about him. I told him I didn’t know what he was talking about and he smirked at me. “I see the way you look at his cock, it’s the same way I look at it”. I was taken aback, I always thought I looked at it when I no one else was looking, but Alan knew this entire time! I didn’t know what to say so I turned around and played with the pens on my desk. 

“He has a big cock, don’t you think?” Alan said. “yeah, sure looks like it” I said not looking at him. “I’ve seen him in a speedo” Alan gloated, looking right at me, “At Mum and Dads place in our pool” he sure looked good in the black speedo”. I didn’t want to look at him because I didn’t want him to see how jealous I was. “At first I thought most of his bulge was his balls but after seeing him in the speedo I could tell that his slong is huge, I bet it would be 6 inches soft. Being only 13 or 14 at the time I didn’t know inches at all at the time but didn’t think that sounded so big. I had a ruler on my desk and picked it up to work out what 6 inches would be. Finding the 6 on the inch side is bigger than on the centimetre side confirmed that Colin had a big dick!  

Alan watched me looking at the ruler and said “mines only 4 inches hard, how about you?” I looked at him not understanding. He tried again “How many inches is your dick?” I told him I didn’t know. He was surprised that I hadn’t measured it, he said every guy measures their cock, its normal. Well I was enough of a teenager to know a challenge when I heard one and told him I would measure it tonight. “Fuck that” he said “get it out now and measure it, I’ll get you hard” and he reached over into my lap and grabbed my semi hard cock. No one had touched me there before and it was a weird feeling, I bashed his hand away and he looked at me hurt. “I’m not going to rape you, I just wanted to help” and he put his hand back. I didn’t stop him this time and just thought about Cameron and how much better it would be if it was him touching me like this. Alan told me to stand up and he pulled my shorts down. He left my jocks on and sat here rubbing my cock in my underpants. I was excited, scared and ashamed all at the same time. “I had better stop rubbing or you’ll cum before I take the measurement!” I didn’t say anything. He took my cock out of my jocks and held it with his left hand giving it a little squeeze. He licked his lips but I think he knew better then to try to lick it or anything because I wasn’t ready for that, not with our mothers in the next room! He reached over and took the ruler, put it under my hard pulsating cock and took the measurement, 6 inches. 

“Cameron’s dick is as big as yours is hard when it’s soft!” I didn’t say anything; I just stood there with him looking at my dick. “Do you want me to ummmm do anything” he asked. I told him no and put my dick away and pulled up my pants. “That’s ok mate” he said looking at the tent in my pants. And he changed the subject, he started talking about our plans for the school holidays and how his folks were taking him and his sister to New Zealand to visit is Aunt. I noticed that whenever I looked at him he was looking at my crotch, I didn’t have a hard on anymore but I guess he was thinking about what he now knew was in there. After about another hour his mother was ready to go and they left. After dinner I went to bed telling mum I had a headache and wanked for ages thinking about Alan touching my cock, no matter how hard I wanked I couldn’t cum. I stopped thinking about Alan doing it and thought about Cameron doing it. It wasn’t Alan wanting to know how big my cock was it was Cameron. It only took 2 minutes for me to spray cum all over my chest.  

I spent the rest of the weekend thinking about Cameron and what had happened with Alan, I know I didn’t want anything else to happen with Alan but I know I wanted stuff to happen with Cameron but I had no idea how to make it happen. The other thing I kept thinking about was how I would feel if Alan beat me to it and got a hold of Cameron’s cock before me, what would I do if they fell in love and I never got a chance to have a go at him? I had a few things working against me, firstly I knew he liked girls, ok, they didn’t like him but I didn’t think he would let a guy touch him in a million years. Also most of the time we only got to hang out at School because he lived so far out of town and neither of us had a car and the only bus out to his place was the school run! I had to come up with a plan. 

By Monday I still hadn’t come up with a plan but I knew I wanted his cock more than I wanted anything in my life. I ran into him before school in the library, he was reading car magazines and I was looking for a book to help with my legal studies assignment. We stood there talking while I looked for a book in the card files until Sharon Mitchel walked past, you know the kind, long blond hair, legs for days and tits that I hoped would end up around her feet in 10 years. Once she came into view Cameron shut up and stared at her, as soon as she was out of ear shot he came up with one of his witty remarks “I would love to feed her my huge cock”. In that moment I had the seed of an idea. “What’s she going do with that little thing?” “Little? Be fucked” he said, “I bet I’ve got the biggest cock in this school”. I laughed (all the time getting a hard on) “Sure Cam, whatever you say” I said looking at him and laughing. He looked pissed off and grabbed his crotch and said “That bitch would be happy to get this big fucking python let me tell you!” I laughed again looking down at the huge bulge in his shorts, “Sure mate, sure!” just as the bell went for the start of the day. 

Being in grade 8 (the first year of high school) we had to take a number of classes from all work streams, from shop to music, secretarial studies to Home Economics. Home ec was the only class Cameron and I shared as he was in the lower classes, he wasn’t stupid but he didn’t like school, I think that was most of it. The teacher knew we had no interest in sewing so she would let us sit up the back and talk we were both looking forward to the cooking class next semester so we made sure we didn’t disrupt the group. We normally sat talking about how shit school was and what we wanted to do once we got out of school. But after this morning in the library I had other ideas. He came into the room after me with a big smile on his face and sat down the back with me as normal. As he sat down I was flicking through a pattern book looking at all the stuff you could sew from it when I came across a section on lycra shorts. The shorts were being modelled by men and woman, boys and girls with close ups to show the stitching. “You should make a pair of these Cam, to show the girls how big your tool is” I said. “Nar fuck that man” he said looking at the pics. 

I had a feeling I was going to like this class, I asked him why he didn’t want a pair like them pointing at a close up of the crotch of a guy in his mid-20’s. “Cause’ everyone will see my cock!” he said a little too loud but no one turned around so I don’t think they heard. I told him I thought he was proud of it and how big he said it was. He told me he was but that didn’t mean he wanted old people looking at it. “I bet its not as big as you make out” I told him. He glared at me “Yes it is, I have a great big cock!” Cameron looked like he was getting pissed off that I didn’t believe him, just a little but more I thought and he will whip it out for me! “Well Alan told me he seen you in speedos and he didn’t think you had a very big dick.” “That fucking liar” he said “Its big alright, all you boys have baby dicks and I have a man’s dick!” “Sure” I said “Sure man”. 

He sat there glaring at the book, thinking about what I had said “It’s bigger than yours I bet.” Got ya was all I could think. “Yeah sure”, I said “OK how big is it?” He looked at me with a stupid look on his face. “How many inches is it?” I asked. “I don’t know, I’ve never measured it!” “Well then, I guess we don’t know then do we?” I reached into the drawer under the overlocker on the desk we were sitting at and told him to measure it. He told me he wasn’t going to take it out in the classroom for everyone to look at! I asked him if he wanted me to help him measure it after school and he said that he didn’t need any help and that I just needed to tell him how to do it. I told him I would show him and that he should meet me at the under covered area after school and we could take care of it. He grunted ok as the bell went and got up (covering his bulge with his bag) and left.

I couldn’t concentrate on anything for the rest of the day, I was so looking forward to seeing Cameron (and his cock) after school. Finally the time came and I went to get my bike and sat outside the covered area waiting for him. School finished at 3.15 and his bus home left at 4 so if he got there soon I would have 45 minutes to get into his shorts. I sat there waiting for him for 15 minutes thinking he wasn’t coming until finally he came walking across from the tuck shop, I sat there looking at him, he was kind of cute, long thin legs, black footy shorts showing off his nice big bulge, skinny torso and short dark red hair but the only thing I wanted to know about was his cock. He came over and sat down next to me without saying anything. I pulled the tape measure out of my bag and handed it to him, his hand was shaking as he took it off me. He put his hand in his shorts without saying anything and tried to measure it. I looked at him and laughed, “What are you doing?”

He looked at me “I’m trying to see the tape but I can’t.” I laughed at him and said “you have to take it out to see it Cam”. He looked at me “Take my penis out?” Hearing him call it a penis was very hot! “Yeah man, take it out and you will be able to measure it”. He looked at me “what if someone comes over here?” I told him they wouldn’t and told him it’s the only way he is going to be able to see the tape. He looked around and pulled it out over the top of his pants. He put the tape on the top of his dick and pulled it to the tip, sure enough Alan was right, it was 6 inches soft!

“Now hard man” I said dry mouthed. He looked at me with that silly look again “why?” he said. “All men measure their cock’s hard man.” “But I’m not hard and I’m too nervous”. Well here is my chance! “I’ll help you then mate” I said as I reached over and took a hold of his limp dick. “What are you doing Jamie” He said in a soft voice. “Helping mate” I said to him looking at his cock grow in my hand. He didn’t say any more, just looked at his dick with my hand around it. As it grew it looked great. It was much bigger than mine, I had never seen many dicks in my life but I knew there was something special about it. It was awesome. It was thick at the bottom and tapered up at the end to a big mushroom head. He was cut and my mouth was watering. “OK Jamie, that’s it, it’s hard let me measure it now” I took my hand away and he measured it, 8 inches! Once he measured it he put it back in his shorts and sat there. “I told you it was big” He said gloating. “yes you did” I replied.

We didn’t say a lot but I kept looking at the bulge his hard cock was making in his shorts. “Stop looking at it man or it won’t go down”. “Sorry mate” I said “I could suck you off if you want then it will go down”. He didn’t look at me but said “where do you want to go?” 

Cameron and I walked to the toilets where I took him into the end cubical and put the seat down. Cameron stood in front of me as I sat on the toilet and ran my hands up Cameron’s legs, I ran my hands over his shorts onto his still hard bulge. I pulled his shorts down followed by his jocks. I could smell his cock before it got to close too my mouth. I wanted to savour the smell of his dick before I tasted it. It smelt like cum and teenage boy sweat. I looked up at Cameron and smiled, he smiled back and that’s all I needed. I had never sucked a cock before and didn’t know what to expect but it didn’t taste like I thought it would. I loved the feeling of having it in my mouth, knowing that Cameron was attached to it and that the moaning sounds he was making meant he was having a good time. Within a few minutes his legs started shaking and I knew he was about to cum, he reached down and grabbed my head pushing it down onto his cock just as a jet of hot cum prayed down my throat making me gag and I felt like I was going to vomit. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and I swallowed hard, I still felt sick so I kept swallowing hard to get it down.

Cameron didn’t say anything to me, just pulled up his jocks, shorts and walked out. I sat in the toilet and pulled myself off before walking out and riding home. That was the first time I ever sucked a cock and was the start of a lot of fun in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment