Tuesday 18 December 2012

Jamie goes shopping for footy shorts.



Jamie goes shopping for footy shorts.

This story is set in the early 1990’s in the small town of Innisfail in North Queensland Australia. It is (like all my other stories) true, only the names have been changed to protect the now married. If you like this story please let me know by emailing me at – gayspeedoguy@gmail.com

My name is Jamie and in 1993 I was 15 years old, by that time I knew I was gay and had even had a few lovers. I also knew I had more than a passing interest in speedos, Lycra and footy shorts. At the time footy shorts where very popular with the boys at my school, so much so that over half of the guys in my school wore them. This had the result of having me walk around the school hard as a rock most of the time. I would walk around trying to cover up the fact the I was looking at every hot guys bulge, not to mention covering up the growing bulge in my own shorts! If you don’t know what I mean by footy shorts I will try to explain; they are made from a silky material that show off a guy’s bulge, they are quite short and frame a guy’s bum like nothing else. My favourite thing in the world is a guy in footy shorts with a pair of speedos underneath brining both my fetishes into one hot package!

As I said most of the guys in my school wore these shorts every day, like I also said I would be hard as a rock looking at them most of the time, as a result I had decided not to wear them myself as one was not about to hide an erection in those shorts and as I didn’t want to get bashed up, I thought it best to continue to wear the baggy school uniform I had. I was thankful that not everyone felt this way!  One such guy was Andy; Andy was what they called a re-entry student at the school, in his case it meant that he had dropped out of school 2 years ago and now had come back and was trying to pick up where he left off. Not an easy mission seeing as he was a 17 years old in a class of 14 and 15 year olds. As soon as I laid eyes on him I was speechless, I was sure that the two years he had spent out in the world were both spent in the gym. Andy was ripped! He had a flat stomach, awesome legs, a chest to die for and long wavy black hair. The best thing about Andy was the short footy shorts he wore to school every day!

At the time I wasn’t in what you would call the cool group, I only had a couple of friends and I was fooling around with both of them (Cameron and Norman) so I was fairly happy with the situation. The three of us spent most of our lunch breaks in the school library reading magazines and playing with each other’s cocks in the library’s court yard. One lunchtime Andy came into the Library and sat next to me. He just grabbed a magazine from the rack and sat there reading it. I didn’t know what to say to him, that’s always been my problem, if I am attracted to someone I clam up. I can’t talk to them, if I do I come off all awkward and make a fool of myself, I decided long ago it was easier to just shut up and see what happened, today wasn’t going to be any different. 

I had a magazine about cars in my hands and had it open to a page about the new Holden Commodore. I had very little interest in cars at the time but Cameron was into them and I would have done anything to stay in that boys good books. I had the magazine open to that page for the better part of the lunch hour but didn’t read a word from the time Andy sat down! My eyes were fixed on the bulge his cock was making in the front of those shorts. As the bell went for us to get back to class Andy asked if I was going to metal work this arvo “Yeah” I answered clearing my throat. He looked over at me for the first time since sitting down and said “I will save you spot down the back with me.” he didn’t wait for a response and didn’t look at me; he just got up and walked away.

There were three classes after lunch, that day I had double English with Mr Anderson and then metal work, I knew English was going to be a prick of a class because we had an assignment due and I hadn’t done it, I knew Mr Anderson was going to pissed and that he would give me a revving in front of the class but I didn’t much care today, I wanted to get to metal shop to see why Andy wanted me to work with him. Things went as expected but I was glad to see Sally hadn’t done her assignment either so the two of us got a revving and sat there taking it.

By the time I got to the shop B classroom at the other end of the school Andy was already waiting to go in. As the room was full of tools you had to wait outside for the teacher to unlock the room and let you in. Because the staff room was air-conditioned and the classroom wasn’t they always left it to the last minute to come and open up. I didn’t want to look to eager so I stood with Cameron and talked to him (and stared at his bulge) while we waited for the teacher. Cameron started to get a hard on when he noticed me looking at his cock, I was jealous of Cameron, not only did he have a huge cock, he wasn’t shy about it, he would get a hard on in school and wouldn’t even bother trying to hide it. I guess when you have a 9.5 inch cock in a small pair of footy shorts there isn’t much you can do to hide the monster. 

As the teacher walked down the hallway to let us in Andy came over and stood behind me, “Down the back with me” he said leaning forward so no one would hear him. Cameron heard it and looked at me with a hurt look on his face. I knew that was going to happen, I always worked with Cameron when I could and we had been fooling around for a while now so I think he was happy being with me but I knew I had to work with Andy this time. The work benches all had 6 places on it and being a small class we usually only worked on 3 on the 4 benches available, today however Andy and I went to the unused bench leaving our normal places vacant at two of the other tables. The teacher told us we were to continue working on my project from the last lesson and dropped the box of half-finished projects on his bench and walked to a chair in the corner and sat down. 

I told Andy I would go and get ours. As I walked over the front I made a point of walking past Cameron and brushing my hand over his bum. Only very lightly and you would have had to be really watching to see me do it but I wanted to let him know I wasn’t angry with him and that I still wanted to fool around with him this weekend as we had planned. Cameron didn’t react but I noticed he was starting to tent in his shorts when he turned around to collect his project. Once I had collected our projects I went back to my bench with Andy. As I handed him his loaf tin he said “So I’ve noticed you like my footy shorts mate” I didn’t know what to say and stood there looking down at my loaf tin and wishing I had gone over to work with Cameron like I always did!

I stood there looking at that fucking tin for what felt like an hour before he looked at me and said “its ok man, I like them too, there are a lot of hot guys in this room with fucking hot looking bulges in their shorts, I was just wondering why you don’t wear footys if you like them?” I told him I didn’t own any and started pounding away at my project. He laughed and told me he wanted to take me shopping for a pair of footys after school, his treat. We didn’t talk about dicks, footys, or anything like that for the rest of the lesson and got to know each other a bit, he told me that he had a car and that he would give me a lift into town after school and we would go shopping. When the bell went we went to the bike rack and collected my bike. I told him I was worried that my bike wouldn’t fit in his car but he told me it would fit just fine. I needed not have worried, Andy had an old Valiant, those things had enough room in the boot for a footy team, let alone my bike!

In those days there wasn’t much choice for clothes shopping in Innisfail but he said he knew a place with a good range of footys and took me to Sports Stop on Rankin street. As we walked in Andy said hi to the owner Randy and his wife Alice and took me right to the footy shorts section. He asked what size I wore and I told him. He went to the rack and selected 4 pairs in the size I advised and told me to come out the back with him. As we walked out to what looked like a stock room he yelled out to Randy that he would come back and pay for the ones I wanted to keep once I had tried them on. Randy nodded to him and we left the shop.

The stock room was very small and I hoped he didn’t expect me to change in there with him watching as there wasn’t going to be room, when I was thinking about backing out of this he opened the back door and beckoned me out. Once outside he climbed a set of stairs to what I was about to discover was his flat. As we climbed the stairs I was transfixed on looking at his bum, He had an awesome bubble butt with two perfect globes moving up and down in his shorts as he climbed the stairs and opened the door. As we walked in the smell was the first thing I noticed, all I could think of was sex, his entire flat smelled like cum, I’m not going to lie, that was one of the hottest things I have ever smelt. 

The unit was a bed sit, the kitchen, lounge room and bedroom where all one big room with only a bathroom and toilet off in another room. He put his school bag on the only lounge chair and sat on the bed. He handed me the shorts and told me to get changed, as I started walking towards the bathroom he stopped me saying “dude, with all the time you have spent looking at my cock I think you can get changed in here don’t you?” I knew he had a point and I thought that was as much of a green light as I needed that he wanted to fool around with him so I took off my uniform shorts and took the black shorts off the hanger. “No way man” he said “take your jocks off man, you can’t wear jocks with footy’s”. I told him that Cameron wore jocks with them but he wouldn’t have a bar of it. He reached down and pulled up the leg of his shorts showing his bare growing cock in his shorts. Seeing that was all I needed and I dropped my jocks and put the footys on. They were a perfect fit. 

Andy sat there on the bed with his cock out of the leg of his shorts looking at the bulge in my new footy shorts. “Come here” he said in a low tone. I walked over to him without taking my eyes off his eyes, his eyes never left the growing bulge in my shorts. “Do you like them” he asked, “yeah man, their awesome, thanks heaps” I said. Ask I walked up to him he reached out and rubbed my cock in my shorts. At 15 I didn’t have the biggest cock in the world, but it was respectable at about 6 inches. Andy sure seemed to like it as he didn’t take his hand off it for the better part of 10 minutes. While he rubbed it he asked me all these sexy questions, he wanted to know what I had done with guys and who I had done it with. He was very interested to know that I had gotten it on with Cameron from school and even asked if I thought he would want to have a threesome some time. I told him I didn’t know and that I would ask Cameron and let him know. 

By the time he finished asking me questions he had me hard as a rock, he asked one last question “Jamie, do you want me to suck you off?” All I did was nod, but that was all he needed, before I knew it my cock was out the leg of my shorts and in his mouth. As soon as my cock entered his warm mouth my legs went out from under me, he swung me around with his hands on my bum and dropped me on the bed. I swear my cock was only out of his mouth for about 10 seconds before he had his prize in his mouth again. He was sucking that thing like his life depended on it, he was letting out a slurping sound every time the head of my uncut cock poked out, to date, that is one of the sexiest sounds I have ever heard. 

It didn’t take me long to spray my teen boy load all over the back of his throat. With that I was spent, I laid there on his bed watching him lick all the cum off my cock. He looked at me with big puppy dog eyes and said “Dude, your cum is awesome, I want another load!” I just smiled at him and said “No can do man, but I would like a crack at yours!” He didn’t say anything but laid down next to me and let his cock rest on his tummy, he lifted his shirt to show me his awesome chest and I was very turned on to see that the head of his cock reached his belly button. That was all I needed and I grabbed hold of his cock and put it in my waiting mouth. He moaned very loudly and stroked my long brown hair as I took it all in my mouth. As I sucked his 17 year old cock I rubbed his balls through the silky material of his footy shorts. As I bobbed my head on his cock he was talking to me. “You like my cock don’t you Jamie” He said, I moaned that I loved it “suck my man cock boy” He said. “You want me to cum in your mouth don’t you?” he asked, I simply nodded. 

After about 10 minutes of telling me he wanted to cum all over me he dropped his load in my mouth. I had swallowed a couple of boys from school by then but never a man size load like this so I wasn’t ready for the amount of cum he dropped. I gaged a little but managed to not spill a drop. After I had gotten it all down I laid next to him. He told me to put my head on his chest, I had never done this but I liked it. He asked me if I wanted to kiss him, I didn’t know what to say to that, I had kissed Cameron and Norman but didn’t kiss ether of them until I had been with them a few times and didn’t feel like I wanted to kiss him this time. He smiled when I told him I didn’t want to kiss him this time and said “that’s cool man, there is always next time.” 

He was as good as his word and he went back down and paid for the black footy shorts I had worn and got me the white ones too, we got in his car and he dropped me at home. All the way home his hand was either on my leg or my cock, he kept telling me that he loved my cock and that he wanted me to come and play with him again soon. As I got out of his car I was rock hard again, he told me I had to wear the white footys to school the next day because then he would know if I had jocks on as soon as he laid eyes on me because they were see through! I told him I would and went up the stairs and into the unit. 

Later that night mum asked me were my uniform shorts were, at that moment I remembered that I had left them and my jocks at Andy’s place! I told her that I had ripped them in sports class and that the school had given me two pairs of the new sports uniforms, she was happy with that and I wore footys to school for the rest of the year. I did see Andy a number of times after that, he was one of my favourite casual lovers of the 1990’s and I was sad to hear he ended up in prison for armed robbery years later but smiled when I thought he would be getting a lot of arse in prison. I thought about visiting him but thought it might be a little weird after all this time. 

Let me know if you enjoyed this story and I will tell you about the next time I hooked up with Andy, just email me at gayspeedoguy@gmail.com

Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment