Monday 2 May 2011

Selling raffle tickets door to door.

Hi Folks, here is another story from my youth. Thanks for all the kind feedback. Please email me if you like this one too: GaySpeedoGuy@gmail.com

This story happened to me in the 90’s while I was growing up in a small town in Queensland Australia called Innisfail. At the time I would have been about 15, I was a member of the red devils swim team. The team had come 1st in the regional comp and was meant to head to the state final in Brisbane in 2 months but we had to do some fund raising first. We have several ways of making money; Selling chocolates to our parents, a bake sale at the local Sunday markets and a raffle. The raffle was the big ticker item. One the guys fathers owned the local Holden dealership and had donated a Holden Barina as first prize so the ticket sales were going really well. 

We had been selling tickets to our family and friends for $5 each we thought we might be able to sell a few more if we went door to door over the weekend. The coach was worried about out safety so he said he set out a few rules. We had to go in pairs, where not allowed to enter anyone’s house and where to be polite at all times, is someone said no we were to say “Thank you for your time” and walk away. The coach made up maps of where we should go and told us to call in from a pay phone every couple of hours. My partner for this trip was Travis, He was a 13 year old kid who didn’t want to be there. We started door knocking at 10am on a Saturday and he called his Mum to pick him up after just two hours. By that that time we had only sold 10 tickets. $50 was not enough for me to have sold in a day and I decided to go on ahead by myself, Travis said he wouldn’t tell anyone.

I headed up the next street and sold a few tickets here and there, until I got to the last house in the street. This street was going uphill in the suburb of East Innisfail and the last house was up on the top of the hill and had a very steep driveway. I thought about skipping the house but I was still cranky with Travis for bailing on me and thought the climb up the hill would help me work off my anger, so I set off up the hill. The path up to the house led me around the garden on a winding path. By the time I got to the top I was dripping with sweat. I went to the door and rang the doorbell. Nothing! “Just Great” I thought. The steepest driveway in town and there is no one home. I thought I had better knock in case the bell didn’t work. After a few quick knocks and hearing nothing I turned away to leave. Once I got to the end of the path I heard the door open. I turned back and stopped dead in my tracks. There at the door was a guy of about 30 wearing nothing but a pair of red footy shorts. He looked me up and down and asked “How can I help you?” I couldn’t take my eyes off the bulge in his footy shorts but managed to answer “Hi Sir, My name is Jamie and I am a member of the Red Devils Swim team, we are fundraising for a trip to Brisbane. I am here today to ask if you would be interested in buying a raffle ticket for $5.” 

The man at the door looked me up and down again and asked “what is the prize?” This questions about the raffle snapped me back to reality and I looked him in the eye filling him in on all the prizes that were on offer for the raffle. He said he was impressed with the prizes and would be happy to support the cause. He looked me over again and said “you’re not really dressed for this today are you?” He was right. I had thought about what to wear for the day but wasn’t really thinking about all the walking I would be doing and the fact that it was a hot day at the end of the summer. I had chosen a pair of tight stone wash jeans and a grey t-shirt. The shirt was ok but the jeans were making me hotter by the minute. I was sure I had bad B/O as I was sure the spray I had put on this morning would have worn off in this heat. “No” I said “but I’m ok”

The man at the door introduced himself as Darren and asked me if I would like to come in and have a drink while he found his wallet to buy a ticket. The coach had said we couldn’t go into anyone house but Darren seemed ok and I was so thirsty. I followed him into the house and had to wait a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the lack of light in the room. It looked like a lounge room, very small and the furniture was all old but it was a lot cooler then in sun outside Darren told me to take a seat and left the room, I took a seat on the lounge on one side of the room. He came back after a few seconds with a couple of glasses of water. He said he was going to have a drink before we went hunting for his wallet. Darren sat on the single chair on the other side of the little room. “Sorry there isn’t any air-con Jamie” “That’s ok mate” I replied “Thanks for the drink”. He was looking at me again and I was starting to feel uneasy. I had been with a couple of guys before but didn’t recognise that he was checking me out. “You should have been wearing shorts on a day like today, you might have sold more tickets if you showed a bit of leg too” He chuckled this last but out. “You could borrow a pair of mine if you like.” I told him I would be ok and thanked him for his offer. I might have broken one of coaches rules I was not going to be rude at the same time. 

Darren told me “I bet you would look good in a nice pair of footy shorts, do you have any at home?” “Oh yeah” I replied “I have heaps of pairs”. Darren reached down and adjusted himself again. By now my eyes had fully adjusted to the light in the room and I could see that he wasn’t wearing any jocks. One of the best things about footy shorts was that if you didn’t wear jocks and your dick was big enough some if it would hang out the leg of your shorts. For Darren his cock head was hanging out. His cock was sitting on top of his leg on his upper thigh. When I saw it, I couldn’t stop looking at it. He said “I think you should hang around for a while and take a break, if you go back out there you will end up with heat stroke.” With the show that was unfolding in front of me I was in no hurry to get back out in the heat and agreed to stop for a while. He got up and flicked on the TV, He said “Did you want to borrow a pair of shorts to wear while you’re here?” I was sweating like a pig sitting in that room in my jeans and thought why not? 

Darren took me into a room off the main lounge room, his bed room. It was a real mess, there was stuff all over the place. Plates, fast food wrappers, cups and heaps of clothes. He started digging through a pile of stuff on the floor looking for some shorts for me. I picked up a pair off a chair in the corner and told him that I didn’t think the shorts would fit me. He said they were old and dirty but he knew he had a pair around that would fit me. After a few minutes he came across a pair of dark blue footy shorts and handed them to me. He stood there looking at me, I asked where I should change and he said he would wait outside. I took my shoes and socks off then my jeans, I turned around back toward the door and noticed that Darren was standing on the other side of the door with it open just a little watching me. That turned me on as I was standing there in just my undies and my t-shirt. I didn’t think he would have been able to see much as my shirt was fairly long. I picked the shorts up off the bed and put them on. There was a mirror on the back of the door so I turned around and had a look at myself. I was fairly sure Darren was watching but I didn’t care. I had seen his cock in the lounge room why shouldn’t he see mine? I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself in this mans shorts. I will admit they did look good on me. At that age I had a swimmers build, was just under 6ft tall and was starting to grow a nice bulge in my pants. 

After a couple of minutes I walked back out in the lounge room, as I walked over to the couch again Darren was looking at me “You look awesome in those shorts Jamie” “Thanks” I replied. It wasn’t like me to see be overly sexual but I was so turned on by the situation I was in, I had fooled around with a couple of guys and knew what I wanted. Some guys would have run for it after seeing the man looking at them getting changed but I wanted something. I sat down again and watched some TV with my new friend. He asked if I wanted another drink and I told him I would love one. When he came back he handed me a drink and sat next to me on the couch without saying anything. The way the room was set up I was sitting between him and the TV so I wasn’t able to see him unless I turned around to look at him. At that stage I didn’t have the guts to do this so I sat there watching TV. I was so nervous! I wanted to him to touch me and I wanted to touch him but I didn’t know how to do it. I was worried that if I had misread the situation and that if I tried anything he might get angry with me. I needn’t have worried as after a couple of minutes Darren said “Jamie, you have nice legs, do all swimmers have nice legs like you?” “I think so, swimming is great exercise and it keeps us in shape.” He made an Uh hu said to show that he was listening. I could feel him looking at my bulge and I was getting very hard. I reached down to adjust my cock in my speedos and he patted my hand away. “You have a nice cock and it looks awesome in those shorts, I would love to see how it looks in your speedos, Can I take your shorts off?” I was so nervous I couldn’t look at him I just nodded. He got up and sat on the floor off to the side of me. He asked me to lift my bum so he could take my shorts off.

I lifted my bum a bit and finally looked down at him. Darren was sitting on the floor with his dick hanging out the leg of his shorts, as he was looking at my bulge (That was well and truly rock hard by this point). He sat there wanking and looking at me in my speedos. He asked me to take my shirt off and I did. “Jamie, Can I touch your speedos?” “OK” I said. He put his free hand up and rested it on my knee, he rubbed it very slowly up my leg to my speedo. He gently rubbed my cock and balls while he wanked himself. “You’re a good boy Jamie, You’re a good boy for letting me touch you” I just smiled at him and moved my foot over so it was touching the base of his cock. 

As he rubbed me I started feeling precum leaking from my cock, when Darren felt it with his hand he took his hand to his nose and sniffed it, then licked it off. “I want to taste your cock Jamie” “OK” I said. He told me that he wanted to watch me take it out of my speedo so I put my hand down and pulled the draw string to allow me access. I then reached in and pulled my throbbing cock out of my speedo. “WOW” Darren said “That’s an awesome cock you have there mate, I love an uncut cock.” He sat there and played with it for a few minutes pulling the foreskin back and letting it go and then put it in his mouth. He had sucked a lot of cock I think as he was easily able to deep throat it. 

When he put it in his mouth I was in heaven I loved the feeling of a hot wet mouth, he would work the head for a few minutes them do some deep throat work on it. While he was sucking me off I rubbed his cock with my foot, when I was doing it he was moaning so I knew he liked it. The feeling of him moaning felt great on my dick when he deep throated me so it was win / win. It didn’t take me long to cum and when I had he came up and sat on the lounge beside me. He asked me if I had ever sucked a guy off before, I told him I had and he asked if I wanted to suck his cock. It wasn’t the biggest cock I had ever seen but it was nice, I had only sucked off one guy with a cut cock so as mine was uncut I think it was still a bit of an oddity to me so I was excited to have a go. 

I got down on my knees and grabbed his cock in my hand it was big enough that when I wrapped my hand around it some of the head was poking up through my hand. Darren let out a hot gasp when I touched it and smiled at me. I lent down and licked the tip of the head for a couple of seconds and then tried to take it all in. This was not going to happen so I just worked the head of his cock for a few minutes. He asked if I wanted to swallow his load but I had only done that for one guy, Cameron who I trusted. I told him I didn’t want to and he said it was ok, he said he was close to cuming and asked me to pull him off. I took it out of my mouth again and grasp it tight in one hand and wanked him off. Darren was looking down at me and smiling while I did it and said that he wanted to cum on my chest so I pointed the eye of his cock at my chest. After a while he threw his head back and dug his fingers into the arm of the chair, I knew what was coming and stared at the eye of his pulsating dick. He sprayed his hot cum on my chest and laid back. He asked me to sit next to him on the couch and put his arm around me. After a couple of minutes he leaned over and kissed me. He told me to lay down and he got on top of me. I could feel his cum squashing between us, it was so hot. After a little bit of kissing he said we should have a shower and took my hand and led me to the bathroom. 

We got in the shower together and washed each other over. Once we were  all clean we got out of the shower and he towelled me off. When he got to my cock he kissed it and thanked me for coming to his house. He let me get dressed into my jeans again and gave me $5 for a ticket. I used his phone and called the coach to come and pick me up from the end of the street. I didn’t raise a lot of money that day but I made a friend I would see a few more times...

If you liked this story, please email me: gayspeedoguy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment